2023 Author: Priscilla Miln | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 02:58
The key to he alth, long life and vitality of a pet is a balanced and nutritious diet. Dog owners try to choose the right food that suits their characteristics and needs. Among the wide range of pet products, Go Natural Holistic dry food stands out, featuring a natural composition and high quality.
The premium Go brand of food entered the pet market in the late 1990s. Over the past years, the manufacturing company has taken a leading position, and its products have been recognized as one of the highest quality in the world. Petcurian Pet Nutrition distributes Go Natural Holistic dog food, while Pet-Product LLC is the official representative of the manufacturer in the Russian Federation and cooperates with legal entities and large dog kennels.
Manufacturernotes the natural composition and high quality of Go Natural Holistic feeds. They include natural ingredients - fresh meat, vegetables and legumes. The low-temperature technology used in the processing of raw materials preserves the useful properties of the products. Special supplements - probiotics, prebiotics and antioxidants - support the he alth of the pet.
The manufacturer notes that in the process of making feed, not only natural, but also high-quality raw materials from all over the world are used. For example, ocean fish is delivered from Australia, venison - from New Zealand. Herbal ingredients are grown on Canadian farms.
Go Natural Holistic foods are available in a wide range and are made according to recipes developed by veterinarians and zootechnologists. Thanks to this, breeders and dog owners can choose the best food for their pets in terms of taste and quality characteristics.
The Go Natural Holistic range includes several products:
- Go Fit+Free. Nutrition for dogs of all ages - both puppies and adults, including those prone to overweight. The composition does not contain grains, as sometimes their use can lead to an upset dog's gastrointestinal tract.
- Go Natural Holistic. The most popular and widespread food. It contains a high amount of animal proteins and a minimum of vegetable proteins. The manufacturer notes that the high caloric content and nutritional value of the feed reduce the animal's appetite andeating food.
- Go Sensivity Shine for animals with digestive problems. A line of food with different flavors, designed specifically for pets with diagnosed diseases of the digestive tract. The diet contains omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which are beneficial for the dog's he alth.
- Refresh+Renew. Speci alty foods for dogs of all ages who are not suitable for standard foods high in animal protein. Available in a variety of flavors - lamb, chicken and turkey.
- Go Daily Defense. Go Natural Holistic food for puppies and seniors. It contains ingredients necessary for the growth and development of puppies and maintaining the he alth of adult dogs - vegetables, fresh meat, brown rice and fruits.
Go Natural Holistic is a high quality dog food, available in several flavors and containing:
- Proteins. The minimum content is 24%, represented in most feeds by lamb meat. The manufacturer claims that raw meat is checked for the presence of harmful substances and heavy metals in the composition.
- Foods rich in vegetable proteins - brown rice and oatmeal. Flaxseeds, rice bran, alfalfa, carrots and apples can also be added to the composition - they are sources of fiber useful for the body of dogs, the content of which in feed is 2.5%.
- Fats. Go Natural Holistic foods are rich in vegetable fats, including canolaoil. Its beneficial properties are almost identical to olive oil: it strengthens the circulatory system, has an antioxidant effect and regulates fat metabolism. It contains a minimum amount of saturated fat and vitamin E, which is a natural preservative.
- Additional components. The composition of the feed includes useful additives - yeast extract, lactobacilli, plant products - alfalfa, flaxseed, apples, carrots, rosemary, cranberries, which contain a large amount of vitamin C.
- Vitamin-mineral complex.
Advantages and disadvantages
Go brand food has both pros and cons. It should be understood that the fact that a product belongs to a premium category does not guarantee that it will suit a particular animal.
Go Natural Holistic Benefits:
- A complete and he althy diet that provides pets with all the vitamins and minerals they need.
- Reduced diet intake due to the presence of a high protein content in the composition, ensuring the saturation of the animal.
- Versatility. Foods are suitable for dogs of all ages, breeds, sizes and activities, saving breeders and owners from buying different foods.
However, the feed of this brand has its drawbacks:
- May not be suitable for some dogs due to individual characteristics, taste preferences.
- High cost.
- Not always available.
Breeders and pet owners in reviews of go Natural Holistic dog food note that the Canadian manufacturer's products are suitable for even the most finicky animals with allergies. There were no manifestations of allergic reactions during the use of the food, as well as other he alth problems and in the work of the gastrointestinal tract.
Owners of dogs prone to allergies, in reviews of Go Natural Holistic food, note its complete hypoallergenicity. Holistic food is recommended to owners and breeders by dermatologists and veterinarians as one of the highest quality and nutritious, without harmful components in the composition.
Professional veterinarians and livestock specialists speak positively about Go food as a quality and nutritious product. Nutritionists note its natural composition and high content of meat ingredients, which is important for dogs that are predatory animals. Competently selected by veterinarians, the recipe makes the food suitable for pets suffering from gastrointestinal diseases, allergies and intolerance to certain products. The high nutritional content of the food reduces consumption, which is beneficial for multi-dog owners.
High-quality dog food from the Canadian Go brand is the key to a long life and he alth of pets. The balanced composition is rich in natural ingredients and mineral-vitamin complexes that support the immune system of animals. No harmful additives, highThe nutritional value and versatility make Go foods ideal for dogs. Positive feedback from veterinarians and nutritionists is due to the hypoallergenic composition, beneficial effect on the body of pets, their mood, activity and well-being.
Pet dog owners often wonder how to help their pet gain weight. Severe thinness may be the result of a serious illness or other reasons. How to feed a dog? This process is not fast and requires compliance with certain rules
Pets deserve the best. All Dogs dog food is a complete diet for four-legged pets of all breeds, sizes, activities and ages. Owners of pets who choose this food can be sure that their pets will receive all the nutrients necessary for life
Are you familiar with Royal Canin medicated dog food? But the key to a pet's he alth is a properly selected diet. When choosing dry or wet food, it is important to carefully read the composition. Also, do not trust those foods that can be found on the counter of any store and those that are constantly advertised
Different foods are sold in stores to feed dogs. They differ in composition and properties. Now dry and canned food "Happy Dog" is in demand. The company has been producing products for animals for over 40 years. Veterinarians advise buying such food for their pets
The owner who has got a dog must not only properly care for it, but also provide it with a balanced diet. You can feed your pet homemade food, but if there is no time to prepare balanced meals for the animal, then natural food can always be replaced by holistic dog food. They are the best of all and are made only from the highest quality products