2023 Author: Priscilla Miln | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 13:23
Recently, creative birthday gifts have taken on a special meaning. And if such a gift is made with your own hands and in accordance with the personal preferences of the birthday man, then, literally and figuratively, he has no price.
Even in ancient Rome, such events were held to honor a superior official or figure. Belief says that in no case should they be presented with a gift of too cheap things, since such an act could desecrate their honor and cause great wrath of the donor.
And due to the fact that only men were allowed to give gifts, all women of past years were forced to remain without gifts. Agree that in modern times it is rather difficult to imagine such a alignment of events.
What to give a guy?
Creative DIY gifts for the male half of humanity are sometimes not as easy to pick up as it might seem at first glance. In this matter, it is necessary to take into account more than one aspect, so as not to miscalculate the choice of not only a really necessary, but also a pleasant gift.
What to give a woman?
And here is a creative gifta girl, as practice shows, is even more problematic to acquire. But even here there are tricks and tricks that will help solve the problem. Women's creative birthday gifts can consist of both hand-made cosmetics and be a nice trinket with the image or name of the hero of the solemn event.
Nevertheless, if nothing comes to mind, then we suggest that you familiarize yourself with the most attractive, original and interesting ways to congratulate a friend or girlfriend on this or that event.
The most creative gifts
Remember that such surprises have a huge advantage over purchased ones. Firstly, it is a known fact from childhood that the soul is invested in home-made gifts. Secondly, it is much more pleasant to give them away than bought ones. Thirdly, it is not difficult to make creative gifts with your own hands, and they are valued much more than others.
Who said that it is unrealistic to make a high-quality and expensive thing on your own? We will now prove the opposite. So, to make a wrist strap made of leather (or its substitute) you will need:
- leather (substitute) or suede;
- all kinds of fasteners, clips, spikes, etc.;
- fountain pen (marker);
- x-shaped knife;
Let's get started.
- Measure your wrist.
- Measure the final length on the skin.
- Cut off, but leave an allowance of about 2-3 centimeters.
- Decide onwhere the spikes will be located.
- Check the appropriate boxes.
- Using a knife, make tiny cuts.
- Insert the spike holders so that they are on the wrong side of the bracelet.
- Tie them up.
- Shape the holders into a rosette so they don't prick while wearing.
- Put a slit from the opposite end and secure the bracelet with a hairpin.
Such a creative gift to a friend will make her really happy if she is a fan of this style. Such a gift will remind your friend of your existence every time she decides to try it on.
It won't take much to create this miracle.
- 20 medium size flowers.
- Flower wire or thick but flexible rope.
- Satin (flower) ribbon.
- Start by preparing the flowers: cut off all the leaves and stem from them, leaving about 5 centimeters of its length on each inflorescence.
- Cut off a total length of 70 centimeters of wire.
- Build a ring to fit the birthday girl's wrist.
- The rest of the length is used to strengthen the base in a circle.
- Start shaping the bracelet.
- Attach each bud in turn along the perimeter of the base with floral tape.
Similar creativebirthday gifts, no doubt, will be able to please the fair sex and leave an indelible impression in the hearts of women.
It would seem that good things can be built from such a primitive and somewhat crude material as building nuts? And here you can! I propose to get acquainted with an example of interesting work, which will be quite bold, but at the same time a pleasant gift. You will need:
- cotton rope - 3 strands;
- hex small nuts - 18 pcs.
So, the process itself.
- Pull the threads together.
- Tie a knot at the top.
- Weave a 2-3 cm pigtail.
- From now on, continuing to weave, weave one nut at a time.
- Continue the process until they run out.
Another creative gift for a girl can be considered ready.
If you have a desire, then you can create something special and far from primitive very easily.
Photo on wood
You will need the following items and blanks.
- A photo printed on a laser printer or an image of something important and special.
- Wood plank available in any size.
- Acrylic gel medium.
- Brush, 2 pieces.
- Rubber roller.
- Paint for wood.
- Soft paraffin to smooth the surface.
Instead of paraffin, you canuse matte decoupage glue, which is sold in specialized stores.
- Select a photo or image. Particular attention at the first stage should be given to its processing. For example, if the final result should be vintage, then the picture should be added with a few appropriate touches using any graphic editor.
- Only now the photo should be sent through the printer. In this case, exclusively through the laser!
- Prepare the wood base.
- On one side cover it with acrylic medium gel. Make sure the layer is not too thin, but not too thick. Find the "golden mean".
- Place the image face down on top of the gel.
- Get rid of the resulting bubbles.
- Leave the image for a day or at least overnight.
- Gently remove the paper. Please note that this moment will not take two or three minutes, as it is quite time-consuming, responsible, but very interesting. To deal with it a little easier, you need to wet the paper with water from time to time and only then rub it with your fingers.
- Coat the work with varnish, and after it dries - with paraffin to level the surface.
Polymer clay earrings "Lambs"
At first glance, the manufacturing process may seem complicated and dreary. But if you read the further step-by-step master class to the end, it will become clear that this is not at all the case. So get readyeverything you need.
- A sharp craft knife (or any kitchen knife, but very sharp).
- A board you don't mind ruining.
- Oven (for firing polymer clay).
- Rhinestones - 4 pieces.
- Hooks - 2 pieces.
Earrings only take 25 minutes to make and require minimal manual dexterity.
- Pinch off two equal pieces from the white polymer clay and shape them into balls.
- Put them on the board.
- Flatten into two discs.
- Using a knife, make edge cuts on them 1/5 of the total diameter.
- Form out of the rest of the clay circles of various, but small sizes, which will serve as the completion of the future lamb.
- Stick rhinestones (eyes) over the composition.
- Install the hooks.
- Place in the oven and bake until done, following the directions on the clay package.
A creative gift for a friend or sister is ready!
Currently, when stores are full of various gift options, it is very difficult to figure out and come up with your own idea of an original gift. Especially if its future owner is the best friend. Of course, that it is you and no one else who knows him as well as possible. But, as a rule, this item is at the same time the main snag when choosing a gift. It's no secret that pleasing a friend is not an easy task. Therefore, we suggest designing a creative gift for a friend from a tie!
Tie phone case
To make you will need:
- unnecessary (or old) tie;
- satin ribbon;
- Measure the size (length and width) of the item that you are going to give in the case (it may not necessarily be a phone), but remember that its final size must be larger than the item itself.
- Cut off the excess part of the tie by first folding it.
- Take a ribbon (thin satin) and attach it to the cut edge.
- Wrap around it and cut to length.
- Sew on ribbon.
- Sew the front of the cover to the back.
- Use the Velcro to secure the edges of the case so that it can be easily opened and closed.
If everything is more or less clear with this presentation option, then what should be a creative gift for a loved one? And there is an answer to this question!
Message in a bottle
You will need:
- transparent small jar;
- flash card;
Production promises to be not only simple, but also interesting.
- If there are different inscriptions, drawings and the like on the jar, then erase them with an alcohol solution.
- Glue the flash drive to the inside of the lid, after writing down the desired message on it.
We didn't have time to start, but the work is already finished!
But connoisseurs of the presentCreativity will appreciate the following option.
Before you start this creation, you should make sure that in your personal arsenal there are images of beautiful houses with windows, and when cutting them out, there will be a place around the edges of the house. It is desirable that there are clearly defined windows in the building itself.
So, you will need:
- magazines, books or printouts of houses;
- stationery knife;
- adhesive tape or glue.
- Carefully cut out the edges of the photo of the house.
- Fold (connect) the edges so that you get a cylinder.
- Seal these edges on the inside with tape or glue.
- Place a small light bulb inside the house.
This kind of tableware will be a great gift for almost any occasion, and the fact that it will be made by hand makes receiving it hundreds of times more pleasant.
What do you need?
- Craft clay.
- Pattern board.
- Baked clay slabs.
- Design roller (rolling pin).
- Colored acrylic paints.
- Gloss varnish.
- Knife for artistic cutting.
After all the materials are prepared and collected, you can get to work.
- Prepare the clay: knead it, after using the instructions on the package.
- Put the clay mass on a textured plate.
- Roll out with a rolling pin.
- Using a knife, cut out a plate of the desired shape (round, oval, heart-shaped or square).
- Place in the oven for the time indicated in the instructions.
- After the product is completely ready, cool it down.
- Paint with acrylic paint your desired color.
- After drying, go over the surface with clear varnish, which will give the gift completeness and harmony.
Agree that it is quite easy and without any hassle to build creative gifts with your own hands. Photos with examples serve as the best confirmation of this. The products turned out to be very lively, interesting and, most importantly, memorable. What else do you need to surprise your best friend, girlfriend or loved one?
Creative birthday gifts will never get boring if you can use your imagination and creativity to the fullest.
To understand and appreciate the high cost of this kind of gifts, people of a creative flight of thought, who think outside the box and do not follow public opinion, are able to a greater extent. They know and understand what creative gifts are.
Photos of interesting works will awaken your inspiration. Remember that in an effort to create something extraordinary and non-standard, in no case should you forget about the outer shell of a surprise. Even if it's a handcrafted gift, it can't be overlooked that creative gift wrapping is always a dainty addition to the main offering.