Newborn nutrition is very important. The more useful it is, the stronger the baby's immunity will be, besides, the food will be well digested, so he will not have problems with stools and stomach pains. Pediatricians strongly recommend sticking to breastfeeding. But often women do not produce milk well. In such a situation, tea for lactation "Grandma's Basket" can help.
Features of milk production
Under the concept of "lactation" means a complex process, as a result of which breast milk is formed and excreted. There are several reasons why it may be poorly produced or absent in the postpartum period:
- hormonal failure;
- prolonged stress;
- diseases and various pathologicalconditions in the area of the mammary glands;
- incorrect feeding organization;
- prolonged fatigue;
- changes in the central nervous system of a woman.
There is one answer to all problems - Grandma's Basket Tea for nursing mothers, which will quickly increase milk flow.
A few words about its origin
Herbal preparations have always been considered the safest and most effective remedy for many disorders in the body. Tea for lactation "Grandmother's basket" was no exception. It has been in production since 1999. It is still popular among women today. Its main advantage is the natural composition, in which there are no dyes and harmful additives.
Useful properties of tea
Many gynecologists and pediatricians recommend giving preference to he althy drinks to regulate the feeding process. Among young mothers, Grandmother's basket tea for nursing women is popular. Its main advantage is that it contains only natural ingredients, it does not contain chemicals. Its main useful properties:
- Drink calms the nervous system. After the first application, the woman manages to get rid of stress.
- If the tea contains anise, then it will additionally have an anti-cold effect and relieve fever.
- The main beneficial property of tea is an increase in lactation, which is affected by a substance such as fennel. It increases the amount of milk and improves the functioning of the mammary glands.
Herbal collection, presented in the form of tea for lactation "Grandma's Basket", is a necessary tool not only for a young mother, but for every woman. It helps to cleanse the body, eliminate insomnia, normalize digestion, get rid of constipation and nausea. This drink is especially useful in the postpartum period, its beneficial substances help relieve pain and reduce uterine tone.
Types of tea for lactation
All types of teas designed to increase milk production have a different composition, on which its indications for use and beneficial properties depend.
- Tea for lactation "Babushkino Lukoshko" with fennel is a standard drink, the main principle of which is aimed at regulating breastfeeding. Another positive feature for young mothers is improved sleep and stress relief.
- Tea for lactation "Babushkino Lukoshko" with anise eliminates all violations of the functioning of the mammary glands and improves milk production. As you know, with diseases, young mothers should not take many medications, as they can negatively affect the well-being of the baby. Anise additionally acts as a cold remedy and has a double benefit for the body.
Tea for lactation "Babushkino Lukoshko" with wild rose helps to increase milk production. Rosehip is rich in vitamin C, respectively, this component will further strengthen the female body
There are types of tea representingare herbal preparations that simultaneously contain fennel, anise, rose hips and other components. This is a collection of necessary nutrients for a young mother, which will not only solve the problem of breastfeeding, but also significantly improve well-being.
Types of tea for children
There are separate types of drinks intended for children. They also differ in composition and useful properties.
- With chamomile. The tea is designed to reduce the feeling of bloating and eliminate pain in the abdomen. This meadow plant has an anti-inflammatory effect, pediatricians recommend its use in inflammatory processes in the throat.
- With mint. Mint is an amazing plant with a calming effect. It is recommended to give tea to capricious and excitable children, as well as to those who suffer from insomnia and have disorders in the nervous system.
- With thyme. Pediatricians recommend drinking this drink for children who have poor appetite.
- Berry tea (with black currant, raspberry) - a source of essential vitamins for the baby, helping to strengthen the immune system.
Chamomile tea is the safest, it can be drunk by children over the age of 1 month. With thyme and mint, it is allowed to take babies over 4 months old. Berry tea is allowed for children older than six months. Tea "Babushkino Lukoshko" with chamomile, berries, thyme or mint is recommended to drink in a volume of 100-120 ml throughout the day. To get a drink, it is enough to brew 1 tea bagin water for 5 minutes. The recommended course of treatment is 10 days.
Features of drinking tea for lactation
The herbal drink comes in sachets, making it easy to use. 1 tea bag is required to pour boiling water in a volume of 150 ml. It is necessary to insist tea "Grandmother's basket" for lactation for at least 5 minutes. Pediatricians recommend drinking the drink in the form of heat, so it will have a better effect on milk production.
The total daily dosage is 2-3 doses. The duration of the course of application should not last more than 10 days, otherwise the herbal drink will cause an addictive effect and will no longer have the desired effect, if necessary, you can repeat the course of taking tea, but after taking a break, at least 2 weeks. It is recommended to drink it 20 minutes before feeding.
Tea "Grandmother's basket" for nursing mothers is a drink that contains only natural substances. However, not everyone can take it.
- First of all, it is strictly forbidden to drink it to people prone to allergic reactions. You need to carefully read the composition before using it. If such a herbal collection is taken for the first time, it is recommended that you first drink it in a small dosage. If no changes occur, presented in the form of skin rashes and stool disorders, then you can safely take it further. It is also important to monitor the well-being of the baby after primary lactation, following the intake of tea.
- One morecontraindication - age up to 6 years, with the exception of tea intended for children. But still, during lactation for women, it is allowed, since the benefits in this case are higher than the possible risk for the baby.
- With caution, you should take tea for mothers "Grandmother's Basket" with anise in the event that the birth was complicated, as this component helps to increase the tone of the uterus. It is recommended to consult a specialist about this.
- Also should be taken with caution by people with any diseases of the digestive tract.
As for side effects, the most common are allergic reactions, presented in the form of skin rashes and redness. Less common are problems with stools, dizziness, general weakness and mild nausea.
How much and where to buy?
Tea for mothers "Grandmother's Basket" can be purchased at any pharmacy. Usually such a product is always in stock in a large assortment. Its cost is from 45 to 100 rubles.
When choosing any product, it is important to pay attention to what other people think about it. As for the reviews about the tea for lactation "Grandmother's basket", then basically they are found as follows:
- To a greater extent, people praise its effectiveness. This product really helps to improve lactation and increase milk production at times.
- I also like its taste. Drinking a drink brings only positive emotions.
- Manyyoung mothers assure that after the baby consumed breast milk, colic ceased to torment him and the stool returned to normal.
- Like and product availability. The low cost and high range of goods in the pharmacy allows anyone to purchase it. It doesn't even require a prescription from a doctor.
- Secondary factors such as the saturation of the drink, packaging design, a beautiful name and ease of use are also attracted.
Lots of positive feedback from new moms gives me the right to think that this product is safe and effective.
No matter how hard manufacturers try, no one manages to create an ideal product that absolutely all consumers would equally like. This also applies to the tea "Grandmother's basket", reviews of which are also negative.
You can often see that young mothers are not satisfied with the effectiveness of the drink. They claim that at first he helped, and then became useless. Pediatricians attribute this to the effect of addiction, upon reaching which, the body is oversaturated with useful substances and they no longer have a positive effect on it. Another negative quality is the appearance of side effects associated with individual intolerance to the component.
A secondary negative side is the limited number of bags in the package. There are only 20 of them in it and a short shelf life (up to 18 months), and 30 pieces are required for complex reception. Accordingly, there is a need to buy tea again. According to reviews abouttea "Grandmother's basket" for nursing mothers, not everyone likes its aroma and taste.
If milk is not enough to fully feed the baby, then it is recommended to try the following measures to stimulate its production:
- drink plenty of warm liquids, especially before feeding;
- many mothers recommend massaging the breasts with warm water jets or applying a hot towel to them for a few minutes;
- of course, it is worth putting the baby to the breast more often, the more he drinks milk, the more it will be produced;
- if possible, get rid of stress and get more rest.
It is recommended to simultaneously carry out tea treatment and follow all the above tips in order to achieve the desired result.
Every sane mom wants to stick to breastfeeding. Firstly, it is beneficial, since there is no need to spend money on buying an artificial mixture. Secondly, it is very convenient, no need to constantly boil or sterilize the bottles.
If there are problems with the amount of milk produced, then there is always a way out of this situation. Take a course of herbal treatment, and you will be able to see the desired effect within a few days after the start of treatment.