Almost always the second day of the celebration of their marriage, the newlyweds spend in nature. And no wonder, because everyone, including guests, wants to take a break from the pomposity of the previous day and just relax in a relaxed atmosphere. However, this does not mean that there is no need to prepare for the second day. We must, and how! It is necessary to decide where the party will take place, the number of guests and make a menu. And in order for no one to be bored, you need to come up with fun contests for the second day of the wedding in nature. Some of them require preparation in advance, and you can ask your close friends and girlfriends about this. And if possible, come up with new wedding contests to show off originality and surprise your guests.
1. The very first competition, the terms of which can be negotiated with those invited the day before, is to choose the best costume for a given topic. For example, already in the wedding invitations, warn guests that the theme of the second day will be "Candy Kids" or "Back to the dashing 90s." Accordingly, ask them to look appropriate. This contest will be won by the guest who, on yourlook, it will turn out to be the best themed costume.
2. Test your guests to see if they are as ready for family life as you are. Take the large dolls prepared in advance and invite five participants to put a diaper on them, swaddle them and lull them to sleep. Whoever completes the task faster will win a prize.
3. Contests for the second wedding day can also be associated with light alcohol. Many will have a hangover after yesterday's stormy holiday, and therefore they are unlikely to be able to refuse your offer. It will consist in drinking a glass of beer through a pierced tube as quickly as possible. It is very difficult to do this, and therefore the fun from what he saw is provided to everyone around.
4. Competitions on the second day of the wedding in nature can be arranged not only for the invited, but also for the newlyweds. So, by scattering coins on the ground and giving a husband and wife a broom, you can determine who will be the main breadwinner in the family. The one with the most coins in their pockets wins.
5. In order for all guests to be able to participate, you can hold general competitions on the second day of the wedding in nature. For example, it can be a task for the most original toast to a young family or for the most necessary gift made from improvised materials available.
6. Entertainment will also seem funny when all the guests become in a circle, and the host at this time gives out commands: “everyone hold hands” or “everyone hold the neighbor’s ear”. The main fun will begin when the host gets to the lower parts of the body.
7. Soas there is a lot of free space in nature, you can play “barek” or “Cossack robbers” together. You can also split into teams and play a winning match of football or volleyball.
And in order to make competitions on the second day of the wedding in nature attractive even for the most modest guests, prepare a small prize for each winner, this will surely awaken everyone's excitement and desire to win.