2023 Author: Priscilla Miln | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-26 06:25
Educational task is set in every educational institution. Even in kindergarten. After all, education is a complex process in which attention is focused on the transfer of knowledge, ways of thinking, various norms from the older generation to the younger. The process has different meanings. But in the end, each child, as they grow, should receive certain skills, moral values, moral attitudes that will allow them to navigate life in the future.
From the point of view of pedagogy
The modern educational system in the pedagogical sense focuses on a specially organized and purposeful impact on the team by teachers. It is needed in order to form the given qualities and achieve specific goals. Of course, education as a process causes various disputes. Someone thinks that you should not teach children too much, as they will still be influencedenvironment. Others, on the contrary, believe that without education a person is unlikely to become a person, a respected member of society. And it is right. The main educational task of any educational process is to identify the inclinations and talents of a person and develop them in accordance with his individual characteristics.
It must be said that it is necessary to develop certain qualities in accordance with the inclinations laid down by nature. Accordingly, the educational goal and educational task should be selected so that they correspond to the level of development of the child. And they would touch the zone of its proximal development. Good parenting must come before development.
The educational process is a whole range of activities aimed at the harmonious development of a particular person. It is primarily for the parents. But institutions such as kindergartens and schools also play an important role in achieving a common goal. Education comes in different directions. We will consider each of them separately. For example, mental education is understood as the development of a personality, which is revealed in the educational process from a moral, emotional and physical point of view. It is very important for the development of personal qualities. Educational and educational tasks within the framework of the mental direction are aimed at ensuring that children perform certain tasks:
- acquired a certain amount of scientific knowledge;
- learned to form their own opinion and worldview;
- developed mental strength, ability,cognitive interests;
- recognized the need to constantly update their knowledge.
All these goals are set by secondary schools. Attention is focused on the fact that it is mental education that is the first step towards mastering the entire system of knowledge of the basic sciences.
It is no less important. The modern educational system pays close attention to the physical aspect of development. The main tasks in this case are somewhat different. But without them it is impossible to imagine any educational system. Physical education involves an emphasis on improving the he alth and proper development of the child, increasing his performance, developing natural motor qualities.
The purpose of this useful and necessary process is to optimize the physical development of a person. And also to improve its qualities, moreover, so that they are in harmony with the spiritual and moral characteristics of the individual. Educational work in a preschool educational institution or schools is aimed, among other things, at forming vital motor skills and abilities, contributing to the acquisition of basic knowledge of a scientific and practical nature.
It begins to form from childhood - in the family, school - and involves instilling in the child elementary knowledge about work duties. Any activity is an important means of developing the psyche, moral qualities of a person. Therefore, for schoolchildren, it should be a natural need. Are putcertain educational goals while still in secondary school:
- to form in children a positive attitude towards work, which is presented as the highest value in life;
- develop cognitive interest in knowledge, needs for creative work;
- bring up high moral character, diligence, duty and responsibility;
- to equip students with various labor skills.
That is, labor education concerns those aspects of the educational process that involve paying attention to activity.
The educational goals of this process are aimed at the formation of moral concepts, feelings and beliefs that meet established standards in society. They are understood as universal human values. They meet the norms of morality, were developed by people in the course of the natural historical development of society. Teachers say that moral education is the purposeful formation of the moral character of the child, his habits in behavior, communication, and thinking. Accordingly, the task of this process is aimed at the formation of sincere feelings, moral character, one's own position, but always within the framework of existing moral values. Such a person will certainly become a worthy citizen of his country in the future.
Special attention deserves such an aspect of education as patriotic feelings. The child must respect his ownMotherland, its nature, gifts, cultural values. Various military-patriotic events are actively held both in kindergartens and in schools, which help kids to realize the moral value of belonging to their land. Within their framework, conditions are being prepared for the creation of a system of civil-patriotic education. What is it?
Many educators note that civic-patriotic education is a priority direction of the modern educational system. The task of this process is the formation of a person who is able to perform socially justified actions. He must be able to relate himself to the existing system of social relations and see his place in it, fruitfully contact with other people.
The military-patriotic goals of education are aimed at ensuring that the child grows up as a worthy citizen, a patriot of the country who respects its laws. And to achieve this goal, a number of tasks are performed:
- Science-based managerial and organizational activities are being carried out. It is aimed at creating optimal conditions for the civil and patriotic education of schoolchildren.
- In the minds and feelings of students, ideas about universal human values, views, and beliefs are affirmed.
- An effective education system is being created. Thanks to it, optimal conditions are provided for the development of basic civic qualities in children.
Features of modern principles of education
How to raise a well-behaved child? Everyone asks this questionparents. It should be noted that everyone has their own ideas about this process, its features and principles. But still there are initial provisions on the basis of which the modern educational methodology is formed. The education system today is based on several principles:
- Public orientation of the process.
- Education should be closely connected with life and work.
- It must be based on humanism.
- Personality plays an important role in the process.
- All impacts must be the same.
The educational task in this case is thought out in such a way that the changing needs of society are taken into account in combination with existing philosophical and psychological-pedagogical concepts. Let's talk about them in more detail.
The modern pedagogical practice is based on two concepts of education - pragmatic and humanistic. The first was approved in the USA in the 20th century and is still preserved. Her motto is education for survival. That is, the task of the school is to grow, first of all, an effective worker and a responsible citizen. The humanistic concept has more supporters. According to her, it is necessary to help a person to realize all the abilities and talents inherent in him. But there are more modern and relevant concepts of education:
- Orientation towards collectivism. The main thing in this concept is the idea of joint, group creativity and learning, when education, as a process, involves the management of personality development.in the team.
- Social concept. It is very interesting and educational. In this case, upbringing is understood as a social process, which is formed on the basis of certain influences on a person’s activity and behavior. Its task is to create an effective environment for the growth and development of a particular individual.
- Personally oriented cultural concept. According to her, the picture of the world is based primarily on a person. And education should be conducted in accordance with cultural and national foundations. According to this concept, a person is, first of all, a person of cultural and moral principles.
- Self-organization of education. According to this concept, the process is understood as a creative solution to life's problems. That is, the person himself chooses how exactly they can be solved.
What is the essence?
The educational process is a whole system in which various factors play a role. And it is he who underlies modern pedagogical activity in educational institutions. But it is not limited to them. After all, the educational process involves taking into account all environmental factors that can influence a person in the course of his formation.
The goals and objectives of educational work are aimed at resolving the main contradictions between different areas of the student. And do it in such a way that his personality is formed harmoniously and holistically. And the participants in the process must do everything possible to streamline all possible influences on the child. Samoupbringing is a whole combination of methods and ways that influence a person.
The main thing is the purposefulness of actions
We note right away that educational work is always carried out in a complex manner. That is, the impact is not only directly on the child. It is more important to assess its environment, which is what teachers should be doing as part of the educational process. As a result, the following educational tasks are set:
- determining the individual characteristics of the baby, his development, environment, interests;
- programming of educational influences;
- development and implementation of methods and forms aimed at individual work with a child;
- assessment of the degree of effectiveness of the educational impact.
As part of the relationship of a minor with the environment, a favorable emotional atmosphere is formed. Children are involved in various activities. Another group of goals is aimed at correcting the influence of different subjects of the child's social relations. As part of this process, social assistance to the family can be provided. The kid is actively involved in a dialogue with the teaching staff. In this case, the planning of educational work is built in such a way that organizational activity comes first.
The educational process consists of several components - target, content, operational-activity and analytical-productive. Let's talk about them in more detail:
- The target component is the definition of the goals of the educational process. And they are put after the needs and interests of the child, the trends of social development are taken into account without fail.
- The content component is the fundamental direction on the basis of which the whole process is worked out. Its content focuses on the formation of qualities that are the main for a particular person in terms of his relationship with the outside world.
- The operational-activity component is the pedagogical means that the teacher implements in his work for the purpose of educational work. In this aspect, learning is an active interaction of process subjects with objects.
- The analytical and resultative component involves evaluating the effectiveness of the upbringing process.
Patterns of education
How to raise a well-behaved child? To answer this question, you need to understand how the process is built, what to do to make it really effective. The essence of education is clear if we study its patterns, that is, external and internal connections that affect the success of achieving the pedagogical goals. To make the baby truly well-mannered, both parents and teachers should remember some patterns of the process:
- The personal interests of the child must be in harmony with the public. The tasks of the pedagogical process are also important. The main thing is for the baby to be active, and for this he must have motivation.
- Education and upbringing influence the general culture of a person in combination. That is, we develop if we gain knowledge, expand our horizons and the scope of our activities.
- Educational influences on the child must be holistic. They cannot conflict with pedagogical requirements.
Thus, the educational process is a holistic concept that allows you to form integrity and harmony in a person. But do not forget that the child is the main value in the system of human relations. At the same time, humanity is the main norm here. And in order for education to be successful, it is important that the child is involved in this or that activity voluntarily, trusts teachers and parents. And he understood that in any case he was protected, and his interests were taken into account. The love of parents, respect for the baby, the ability to listen and understand him also have a huge impact.
Giving birth to a child is half the battle, but bringing up is a completely different story. Each parent has their own characteristics of the educational process. However, it is important that they are consistent with the goals and objectives of education and upbringing in preschool and school institutions that your child attends. In this case, the needs of the child's personality will be fully satisfied
"Surprise" came to us from the French language, and to be more precise, this word comes from the French surprendre - "surprise". Each of us at least once in our lives received a surprise or arranged it for our relatives and friends. For some, surprise is not always associated with good news. But one thing unites all ideas about this word: a surprise is always something unexpected
Innovative technologies in preschool educational institutions. Modern educational technologies in preschool educational institutions
Today, teams of teachers working in preschool educational institutions (DOE) direct all their efforts to introduce various innovative technologies into their work. What is the reason for this, we learn from this article
Training a cat is one of the main tasks of its owner. This article will describe ways that will speed up this process and explain how to properly train your pet
The structure of the didactic game: the essence and role in the organization of the educational process
Didactic games in kindergarten are a difficult job for a teacher. This is both a playful way of teaching a child, and a uniform one. During such games, the baby develops comprehensively, learns by playing what will be interesting for him, and therefore productive. In the article we will talk about the types and structure of didactic games with children of younger and older preschool ages. Also in the publication there are interesting ideas for working with preschoolers