Quite often, men and women think about how a husband should treat his wife. After all, it is no secret to anyone that harmony in the family depends to a large extent on this. Yes, it is believed by many to be achieved through the behavior of a woman. But at the same time, a man should behave with dignity. Otherwise, there will be no harmony. After all, a woman is the same person. She should not tolerate bullying and disrespectful attitude towards herself. So what features should be taken into account so that the relationship between spouses develops well?
The first and rather important point is respect. Without it, it is impossible, in principle, to imagine a normal relationship. How should a husband treat the wife he loves? Respect.
It doesn't mean being henpecked at all. But a man should respect his beloved woman. It is impossible to insult, humiliate and offend, all the more, it is impossible to raise a hand against your wife. This is the height of disrespect. It is also unflattering to speak of the spouse's parents.recommended.
On equal footing
The relationship between husband and wife is something that cannot be described briefly. Each family has its own rules of behavior and relationships. Despite this, there are still commonalities.
The next piece of advice is treating the woman you love as an equal. And in any situation. Usually, this feature ceases to be observed when the wife goes on maternity leave and sits at home with the children, not replenishing the family budget. Even in this case, the husband should not reproach the woman. Spouses are equal members of the family. In any case, in Russia. This rule is regulated at the legislative level. Therefore, it is worth remembering that a man and a woman in the family have equal rights. They must not be harmed.
How should a husband treat his wife? Conversations between spouses require special attention. It's no secret that women tend to communicate a lot. And men are not. They are short and to the point.
A good husband will learn to listen and listen to his beloved wife. Do not interrupt, you need to let her talk. It is necessary to allocate time for conversations daily. And don't do it as a favor. For most women, a husband is the meaning of life. And so she tries to share her feelings and emotions with him.
What's next? If a dispute arose, in no case should one stoop to humiliation. If emotions take over, you should either avoid dialogue or communicate with the woman calmly. As much as possible. Wives are emotional people. Very often they remember everything that was said by their husbands.rashly. And in the future it will play a cruel joke on the man.
Support and empathy
How should a husband treat his wife? Women, due to the special structure of the psyche, the structure of their organisms, need sympathy and support. Especially if there are any problems. You should not immediately decide everything for a woman. First of all, you need to support her and sympathize, empathize. Both in word and deed. Show tenderness and affection when the wife needs it.
A husband is a support for a woman. Therefore, the spouse must be sure that the beloved man will be able to support her in difficult times. This is extremely important. Maybe for a husband, sympathy and empathy are not so significant. But for the wife - quite. A marriage in which a girl does not have support from her beloved man is doomed. Most likely, she will start looking for her on the side.
How should a husband treat his wife? It has already been said that a man is a support for a woman. The head of the family, the "stone wall" that protects from troubles and dangers. This is the behavior of a real man.
The most important thing is to really have support. And that it was not an illusion based on words. A beloved wife should feel safe with a man. Then she will be able to give her affection and love to her husband. Only in this case, harmonious relations are possible.
Unfortunately, now the trend is such that wives begin to take on some of the responsibilities of men, and it is not possible to rely on a spouse. From herefamily problems arise that cannot be solved in any way. A loving husband is a reliable protection and support for a woman. A person who gives confidence in the future.
Home, baby, entertainment
It has already been said that spouses in marriage should be equal. Now some specifics. Quite often, after the wedding, the beloved wife begins to serve her husband, takes care of the house, life, and family. In the modern world, women, as already mentioned, often work to help their husband provide for the family. And then they take over the "second shift" - they do household chores.
Such a phenomenon is detrimental to relationships. How should a husband treat his wife? Help with the baby and around the house. Give the woman time for herself. And if the husband rests from time to time (for example, once a week he goes fishing), then the wife is en titled to a similar day of rest. This is especially true when both work. It is unfair if, after a hard day's work, the husband sits down to play at the computer while the wife cleans, does laundry, cooks, does homework with the children, and so on.
In other words, there should be mutual assistance and understanding in the family. Of course, every good husband must remember his masculine duties. And don't involve your wife in them. If it so happened that, for some life circumstances, a woman began to perform male functions, the husband takes on some of the female ones. This is a guarantee of equality and successful relations, harmony in the cell of society.
Very often people are interested in how a husband should treatto a pregnant wife. After all, during this period, a woman's body is rebuilt. Someone becomes calm, someone becomes an unbearable hysteric. How to behave?
The following tips will help a man maintain harmony during the pregnancy of his beloved:
- Pregnancy is not a disease. This should be remembered. But, as many say, it's easier to go to work with a cold. It should be remembered that during pregnancy a woman is most vulnerable. Therefore, it is recommended to be patient and not react violently to emotional changes.
- Again, pregnancy is not a disease. Shaking over your wife, as over a crystal vase, is not necessary. But it is worth listening to the requests of a woman in a position.
- Support and attention - that's what a pregnant woman needs. If the wife asks to go for an ultrasound and look at the baby, it is better for the husband to agree. And show interest in the unborn child. A woman will be pleased.
- Hysterics and strange desires of the wife are temporary. They, as already mentioned, must be endured. In no case do not threaten with a divorce, do not leave the girl "in position" alone.
- Less stress. A woman whom a man loves needs to be protected from any trouble during pregnancy. After all, the he alth of the baby depends on it!
All these tips will help a man prove himself as a loving and considerate person. Of course, all other features should not be forgotten either. In principle, the key to success is:
- attention and understanding;
- ignoring some womenemotional outbursts;
According to Shariah
Most of the peoples of the world have specific guidelines for how a husband should treat his wife. This is normal. What do Bible stories, for example, as well as Muslim traditions have to offer?
According to Sharia, a man should be guided by the following advice:
- Communicate with your wife on an equal footing and not forbid everything that Sharia permits.
- Tolerate insults that a woman says. Do not respond to her aggression. Be condescending to your beloved during quarrels.
- To please your wife, to make you laugh and entertain. But at the same time, it is important to maintain harmony, to remain an authority for the girl.
- Support a woman. It is necessary. A husband who does not support his beloved is a disgrace to the family. At the same time, the money a wife earns is her money. She has the right to spend them as she sees fit.
- A naughty woman (who doesn't follow Shariah) is worth bringing up. It is allowed to hit not hard, in extreme cases and not in the face.
- All wives are treated equally. This applies to both provision and attention.
- Protect and cherish the woman who is the wife. Protect where it is not prohibited by Shariah.
- If a husband does not love his wife, then one should not show his dismissive attitude. Humiliate, offend, insult, beat - too. It is customary for Muslims to treat women with respect.
And what advice about male behavior infamily can be identified from the Bible? To be honest, the instructions are somewhat similar. What does the Bible say? How should a husband treat his wife?
Among the instructions are:
- The manifestation of firmness of character and at the same time tenderness for his wife.
- Beloved woman must be constantly praised, admired. Then the girl will improve.
- Be equal. The family is equality. It is required to yield to each other, to help.
- Don't criticize your wife. A woman who is next to a man is the choice of the head of the family. There is no need to criticize the weaker sex.
- Keep in mind the importance of "little things".
- Don't ignore a woman's need to be around a man. The attention of the beloved should be given first of all.
- Meet the needs of the wife, be sympathetic to mood swings.
There is an old Russian saying: "A good husband has a bad bird - a queen. And a bad husband has a foolish figure."
All of the above tips, if followed, will provide a woman with comfort, peace and coziness. The girl will gladly satisfy the desires of her husband. Therefore, it is important to understand that harmony in the family depends not only on wives. If a man behaves with dignity, then there will be an appropriate couple next to him!