Our little brothers… What can you do to ensure that they are happy, he althy, and please us with their gentle, kind eyes. One of the components of dog joy is "Djimon". Dog food is the key to a productive day for our furries.
What is it?
Djimon dog food is an Italian complete food designed for four-legged dogs of different breeds, ages and lifestyles. Its composition includes exclusively natural products that are grown on their own farms in Italy. Every ingredient, as well as the animal, is strictly monitored. They are not fattened with growth hormones and antibiotics.
Italians produce dry and wet food, which is complete, thanks to which the four-legged friend remains full for a long time. They can feed a pet throughout his life. At the same time, he will feel great, grow properly, and also develop. This food will not "hit" the kidneys, liver and will not shorten the pet's life, as happens with other, cheaper and lower qualityfeed options. Such a treat will be to the taste of every dog, they can be fed every day without worrying about his he alth.
This delicious meal is made with fresh meat, natural grains, proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, and is free of synthetic preservatives and genetically modified organisms.
"Djimon" has many types. Each is designed specifically for the pet's personality, which depends on age, weight, lifestyle and even what kind of coat it has. Let's look at several types of feed.
1) With chicken, rice. A complete daily diet is suitable for adult animals of small breeds. This is an excellent food for a pet aged 1-8 years, weighing 2-10 kilograms, with normal physical activity. In its composition, the main ingredients are chicken and rice, and in addition: oils, fats, fish, its by-products, cereals, minerals, vitamins A, E, D3. The manufacturer recommends giving food pieces dry or soaked in water.
2) Djimon balanced dog food with salmon and rice. It is also designed for four-legged small breeds that are between 1 and 8 years old and weigh between 2 and 10 kg. The main ingredient is salmon, its by-products, rice and cereals. Recommendations are the same as above.
3) Food for puppies aged six to twelve months with chicken and rice. It is also recommended for pregnant and lactating women.bitch period. The food is enriched with vitamins, minerals, it is very well absorbed by the body of a young animal, thanks to which the puppy grows and develops well. For this category of dogs, there is also food with tuna and rice.
4) Dog food "Jimon" with lamb and rice for adult pets of medium breeds. Designed for 1-8 year old dogs weighing 12-30kg.
5) Low calorie dry food with turkey. It is designed specifically for little helpers who are overweight or prone to it.
Moist food is canned meat pieces, vegetables and cereals canned in cans or vacuum bags for single feeding; also available as pâté (for puppies, small breeds and older pets with little to no teeth).
Almost all the food of this company contains chicken, tuna, trout and rice, only in each version they are in different quantities. This is due to the fact that a certain daily amount of products is needed for different ages and weights of pets.
"Djimon": food for dogs. Reviews
Many people prefer this product. Why? Djimon is a dog food that is completely natural. Feedback from various buyers confirms this. For more than 50 years, our own Italian farms have been growing cereals, animals and producing high-quality food based on them. At the same time, they strictly control the process of production of each piece, its packaging in packages. The food does not contain artificial preservatives, GMOs,dyes and gluten. Italian food will please every pet.
Unfortunately, dog food "Dzhimon" can not be found everywhere, and the prices for it are rather big. There is an option to order online. There are many discounts offered. But in the store it will cost several times more.