Is it necessary to say affectionate words to men? Each of us knows that the word that comes out of a person's mouth definitely has magical power. No wonder our ancestors noticed that the spoken speeches can be like
heal and kill. We hear tens of thousands of words every day. They influence us, carry certain information, our mood and psychophysical state depend on them. But how often do we say nice words? And our men, who, like all living things on earth, love affection and attention? Haven't said affectionate words to your beloved man for a long time or don't know how to do it? Then this information is just for you!
Tender words for men: how to speak correctly?
In order to please your loved one, it is enough to say a few pleasant words to him, but you need to know how to present them. Let's look at a couple of simple recommendations:
- Never pretend to be a "cunning fox" who, with the help of affectionate phrases, wants to achieve something from her partner. Kind words must come from the heart.
- For most men, compliments alone are not enough, give them praise too, so, dear women, keep that in mind.
- Put emotion into every word you say. If you do not have the strength for sincerity, then in this
- Don't be afraid to say nice words to your man, because you may not get a second chance. Quite a lot of cases happen in our life when the relationship has come to an end, and many women bite their elbows because of the “important untold and undone”. Remember, the more you give, the more you usually receive - this is the law of relationships.
- Avoid giving words solemnity, they should be spoken casually, it will be more natural.
- Don't be afraid to talk about your feelings or emotions, about your relationship with your loved one. After all, sincerity is the basis of emotional intimacy.
- If you are not spoiled in terms of compliments, then you should not pout and be offended by your boyfriend. Start first! And, perhaps, your loved one will appreciate such a step and pick up your playful mood.
in case it is better not to do anything.
Tender words for a man: list
The following are the words you can say to your loved one. So:
- Adjectives: affectionate, gentle, sexy, best, my only, dear, dear. Also, your partner can be called reliable, sincere, generous, talented, wise, intelligent, accurate, caring, friendly and attentive.
- Nouns: sun, cat, bunny, in general, all affectionate formsNicknames you only know.
- Phrases: I will love you forever, you are my happiness, you are the dearest, how wonderful you are, my protector, talisman, support.
- Parts of the body, facial features. If you like the relief of the muscles and the color of the eyes of your man, then do not skimp on compliments. Let your loved one know that you like everything about him: the voice (gentle, sexy, velvety, exciting), and the smile (cheerful, charming, bewitching), and the hugs (strong, warm), and the character (macho, daring, fighting, inflexible).
Tender words for men: note
In no case do not resort to rude flattery and do not be shy about your feelings, because it's already great that you have them. And most importantly, do everything sincerely and speak affectionate words to men from the heart. Trust that your efforts will be appreciated.