2023 Author: Priscilla Miln | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-26 06:25
New Year's table is the same main attribute of the holiday as the Christmas tree. And so that the picture on the tabletop differs from the similar one for other celebrations, it is recommended not only to prepare symbolic winter dishes, but also to decorate them in a special way. We suggest you familiarize yourself with how to make a New Year's table decor with your own hands.
Distinctive features of New Year's decor
How to decorate the New Year's table in a special way? The decor can be made completely different using a couple of large themed objects or many small ones. Here is a small list of attributes of the New Year's table decoration:
- artificial or real Christmas bouquet placed in the center of the table;
- thematically decorated candles and candlesticks;
- natural natural materials (cones, mountain ash, sprigs of pine or spruce, and so on) that are used in table setting;
- little handmade Christmas trees;
- various Christmas decorations, such as balls, rain, serpentine, tinsel and the like.
The easiest options for decorating the New Year's table are candles
Most people put candles on the New Year's table. But usually the choice falls on the most common options. If you are not going to decorate the countertop with anything other than candles, then it is they who should convey all the solemnity of the night. There is nothing easier than using them to decorate the New Year's table.
Master class on creating a themed candlestick for the New Year:
- Prepare some small jars and tablet candles. The diameter of the hole should be slightly larger than the diameter of the bottom of the candle. You will also need cones, twine, s alt, artificial snow, lace, a glue gun.
- Close the top of the jar with a piece of lace, making a "skirt". Secure the edges of the tape with a glue gun.
- Tie twine on top of the lace. Its ends can be glued or tied into a bow.
- Glue a couple of cones on top of the twine with a glue gun.
- Prepare some artificial snow in a container (like a plate).
- Take a wooden stick or any other similar tool, collect some artificial snow and decorate the wings of the cone and the top of the jar with it.
- Pour two to three tablespoons of s alt into the jar. It should not only cover the bottom, but also reach a height of about three centimeters.
- Gently place a candle-tablet on the s alt inside.
- Givedry the entire composition.
Similarly, you can make a few more candlesticks using a different material. For example, instead of cones, you can take spruce branches.
Table Christmas tree
The herringbone can serve as a decoration not only for the room, but also for the countertop. Such a craft will be especially relevant if the living tree is not in the same room as the New Year's table. You can come up with absolutely any decor for the Christmas tree. We suggest you make the least expensive option in terms of materials and effort, but which will look very nice on the table.
To create a desktop Christmas tree you will need scissors, thick paper, glue, napkins, tape.
- Cut out a circle from thick paper.
- Use scissors to cut the circle along the radius.
- Roll up the cone and secure the edges with tape.
- Take one napkin and make a fan out of it.
- Glue the part down on the cone.
- Make a few more of these fans and glue them around the cone one above the other.
- When the bottom row is done, do a few more in the same way until you have a Christmas tree.
Decoration for the table is ready.
Themed table setting
It is worth noting that it is not only the New Year's table that should be decorated. Decor is also required for plates, cutlery and glasses. It doesn't take much effort to decorate them beautifully either.
For example, take a napkinred or a color that matches your decor, a wide green ribbon, artificial leaves, natural small cones and rowan berries. To fasten the parts, you will need a glue gun. Gently fold the napkin into an accordion, and place one set of cutlery (spoon, fork and knife) on top of it. Take the tape and cut off a piece that can wrap around the napkin with cutlery. Fix the ends of the tape with a glue gun, and glue a couple of leaves, cones and berries on the seam. Put the resulting ring on a napkin. In this way, you can very easily and quickly create a New Year's table setting with your own hands.
How about champagne?
Recently, it has become popular to decorate the bottle with some outfit. To be original, we offer you the following master class on how to beautifully arrange champagne on the New Year's table. The decor in this example will consist of water and berries.
So, take two containers - one is slightly larger in diameter than a bottle of champagne, the other is much larger (pictures 1 and 2). Fill a smaller container with something heavy and place it in the center of the larger one. Pour water into a wide container, and sprinkle berries on top (picture 3). It can be frozen strawberries, cherries, cherries or simple rowan. Put everything in the fridge or freezer if possible. The water in the structure must completely freeze. When the liquid turns into ice, remove the block from the large container, and instead of the small one that was in the center, put the bottlechampagne.
Place the whole composition in a special bowl so that the melting water does not wet the tablecloth on the table.
Christmas table decor ideas
You can decorate the countertop in different ways: based on materials, color palette of preferences. If the interior already has a lot of holiday attributes, then the table can be decorated as follows: lay a white tablecloth and put red napkins on top, put a beautifully decorated bottle of champagne, beautifully display plates and cutlery.
What else is creative to come up with, how to decorate the New Year's table? The decor of the countertop may look like this. Instead of napkins, large cut out snowflakes are placed under the plates, glasses are additionally decorated with ribbons or sparkles, one large New Year's composition or several small ones are placed in the center of the table. That is, you need to make some bright accents in the decor.
Our people love holidays. And most often most of them take place in the form of feasts. After all, it is the easiest way to communicate with family and friends. However, so that people do not get bored, you can periodically entertain them by distracting them from eating and talking. That is why now I want to consider various comic tasks for guests at the table
Preparing for the New Year can be done in different ways. Some of us love a quiet family holiday with Russian salad and a Christmas tree decorated with antique toys. Others go to celebrate the New Year in another country. Still others gather a huge company and arrange a noisy celebration. After all, a magical night happens only once a year
The first snow has just fallen outside, and everyone is already wondering where to celebrate the New Year. After all, the sooner you start planning a holiday, the more likely it is that it will go exactly as it was intended
New Year at school is an interesting solemn event, for which you definitely need to prepare for the celebration to be held at the highest level
What dates our history does not contain! The Old New Year holiday is not in any calendar of the world, but for almost a century it has been celebrated in our country and in some states of near and far abroad. Almost two weeks after the first of January, the fun at the Christmas tree is back. The current dual tradition is very surprising to foreigners, and not all of our compatriots know why this is happening. Where did the custom of celebrating the Old New Year come from? What date is it marked?