A cup of aromatic coffee is a morning ritual for many people. However, a modern consumer does not want to spend a lot of time preparing a drink and perform complex manipulations. Therefore, automatic brewers are very popular. There are a wide variety of models on the market that differ in functionality, power and cost. Increasingly, buyers prefer horn types of machines because of their ease of operation and the result obtained. At the moment, this technique is the most purchased among analogues. To choose the best car suitable for the needs of the family, it is worth studying the rating of carob coffee makers. The characteristics of each particular product may suit one consumer, but not suit another. Therefore, having studied the features of each model, you can make a choice.
Which carob coffee maker is better for home, it is impossible to answer unambiguously. When purchasing a machine of this type, the consumer must take into account that they are produced on the basis of two different components.
Pump coffee maker
Technique makes coffee brewing with built-in electric pump. The pump quickly builds up pressure, reaching up to 9 bar, which makes it possible to obtain strong, rich coffee with a thick crema. In a separate tank, water is heated to the optimum brewing temperature (usually 95-98 degrees).
The heating system is also capable of operating at higher temperatures for frothed milk. In addition, the thermostat is often equipped with an additional heating system to provide hot water and steam.
The supply of liquid under high pressure guarantees a drink that is richer in taste. By purchasing a pump carob coffee maker, the consumer gets the opportunity to prepare invigorating coffee in a matter of minutes.
Steam-type carob coffee makers brew a drink using steam pressure. The water entering the sealed tank is brought to a boil and thereby creates pressure. The steam passes through the ground coffee used and absorbs all of its aroma.
But keep in mind that the pressure force is only 1.5 bar. Compared to nine (in pump coffee makers), the numbers are, of course, lower. Therefore, many believe that in order to make strong and truly rich coffeesteam varieties of carob models are not suitable. Also, the design of such models heats water to too high temperatures. This leads to excessive bitterness in the coffee and a high level of acidity in the drink.
But there are also advantages to such coffee makers. Hot steam is able to absorb a large amount of caffeine from ground coffee beans. Coffee is prepared within two minutes, which attracts many in the conditions of the morning bustle. However, the aroma of the drink is somewhat muted.
Carob coffee makers overview
A connoisseur of invigorating, freshly brewed and fragrant coffee always selects a coffee machine for his own needs. However, pump models are considered the most attractive due to the fact that only with their help you can get a tasty and strong drink. The rating of carob coffee makers is represented by models of well-known brands, but each of them has both advantages and disadvantages. Having studied the list of the best models below, you can form your own opinion about them and make the best choice. The ranking looks like this:
- Smeg ECF01.
- Ascaso Dream Ground.
- Delonghi 680 M.
- Polaris 1523E.
- Vitek VT 1517.
SMEG ECF01: a retro look for modern people
The SMEG coffee maker is made by an Italian company, so the quality is on top. Attracts the appearance of the model, which resembles the technique of the fifties. However, the internal filling meets all modern requirements.
Productavailable in five colors:
- classic black;
- elegant white;
- noble red;
Technical characteristics of the model will satisfy even the most demanding customer. The power of the coffee maker is 1350 watts. The pressure generated by the pump reaches 15 bar, which is quite enough to prepare aromatic and rich coffee.
It is equally important to take into account the weight of the machine itself, because often you have to rearrange it from place to place when cleaning. Weight is 5 kg, which is quite optimal. The advantage of the model is the metal case. Therefore, even with careless movements, it will not crack.
The rating of carob coffee makers is not without reason headed by this model. Benefits include:
- Cappuccinatore is able to churn milk, as well as switch to serving hot cream;
- cup stand adjustable in height;
- 2 cups of drink can be made at one time;
- choice of programs allows you to customize the machine to your own taste;
- automatic descaling option;
- cup warmer;
- water hardness control.
Among the disadvantages of such a coffee machine, only its high cost can be distinguished.
Elegant Ascaso Dream Ground
Rating carob coffee makers continues the model developed in Barcelona. The complete set of the machine and technical characteristics make it possible to put it in the list of the best. Powermodel is 900 watts. The pressure generated by the pump reaches 20 bar. Such indicators are rarely seen in the carob-type coffee maker. The result is a truly strong and rich coffee.
Thanks to a wide variety of color shades, you can choose appliances for any interior. Among the advantages of the machine are:
- presence of pressure gauge;
- presence of a removable tray where liquid is collected;
- the ability to prepare two cups of drink at a time;
- continuous steam technology;
- LED backlight.
However, the consumer should be aware of some of the shortcomings of the model. So, it has no display, no timer and no automatic decalcification. In addition, the car cannot be classified as budget.
Delonghi 680 M with advanced features
The Delonghi carob coffee maker is increasingly becoming the choice of customers who are connoisseurs of an invigorating drink. The model has manufacturability, advanced features and attractive appearance. The maximum power is 1300 watts. The pressure reaches 15 bar. Such indicators allow you to get a truly strong and tasty drink. The weight of the machine is just over 4 kg, so even women can easily cope with its rearrangement. Models are available for purchase in three colors:
Delonghi carob coffee maker has the following features:
- presence of the anti-drop system;
- the ability to prepare two cups of drink at once;
- carReady to use within 35 seconds after switching on;
- programming coffee portions;
- the presence of an automatic shutdown;
- timer presence;
- coffee temperature control;
- programming water hardness;
- presence of a manual milk frother;
- removable tray where the indicator shows the water level.
Among the shortcomings are the fragility of the coaster for cups and the small size of the platform used for glasses.
The Delonghi carob coffee maker with cappuccinatore will be an excellent choice for lovers of coffee with delicate milk foam and a drink with subtle notes of cream.
Polaris 1523E: small and light
Polaris - carob coffee maker, which is small and easy to use. Power, despite the overall dimensions, is 1350 watts. At the same time, the pressure of the pump when brewing coffee reaches 15 bar. Therefore, with this model you can get real strong coffee.
Of course, the weight of the model is almost 7 kg, which is quite a lot compared to its dimensions. Color solutions are also not enough. The model is available in black and brown. Benefits include:
- the presence of an additional heater that does not require additional heating of water;
- several programs for making coffee.
However, there are also disadvantages. Some are confused by the smell of plastic, which disappears for a long time. Milk foam height adjuster and pumpfragile.
Despite the shortcomings, many consumers choose the Polaris model because of the low price. The carob coffee maker is considered optimal for home use. It is small in size and does not require complex manipulations to make coffee.
Vitek VT 1517 coffee maker - the choice of a demanding customer
The technique is in demand and the most popular among the models of the domestic manufacturer. The pump pressure of the product reaches 15 bar. The result is coffee with a rich taste and conveying all the shades of the aroma of the beans.
It is worth noting that with the help of the machine you can automatically prepare such favorite drinks as:
Among the advantages of the device are:
- presence of a manual cappuccinatore;
- auto cleaning function;
- the ability to select the operating mode: manual or factory;
- cooking boiling water;
- cup warmer;
- availability of automatic decalcification;
- automatic descaling.
Increasingly, consumers are choosing carob coffee makers for the home. The optimal version of the model is different for everyone, however, the characteristics of the equipment in question, coupled with a fairly attractive price, sometimes turn out to be decisive when choosing.
Of course, it is worth noting the disadvantages of technology:
- it is impossible to prepare two cups of drink at the same time, because there is no place on the stand for this;
- height for glassesinsufficient, so the latte has to be cooked in glasses not specially designed for this.
The Vitek VT 1517 coffee maker has an attractive appearance and fits perfectly into the space of a modern kitchen.
How to choose the best model
Sometimes customers are wondering how to choose a carob coffee maker for daily use at home. So that the purchase does not disappoint, you need to pay attention to the following details:
- Horn material. To get a gentle and at the same time dense foam, you need to choose a metal version. The plastic one is more fragile and not trustworthy.
- The number of cups that can be prepared at one time. Better if there are a couple of them.
- Water tank. A removable tray will simplify its care.
- The ability to select programs for preparing various drinks.
- A variety of coffee for carob coffee makers. The best option would be the ability to use pods - metered packages.
- Existence of additional functions (auto-off, removable tray, automatic drink dispensing, split nozzle).
Cons and pros of carob models
Carob coffee makers are quite popular among consumers. They have many virtues. Among them are:
- easy to manage;
- ergonomics and great functionality;
- the ability to prepare a drink with a rich taste and beautiful foam;
- compact size;
- presence in many models of cappuccinatore;
- cleanliness in coffee preparation.
But not without flaws:
- When purchasing powder models, it should be borne in mind that their cost is relatively high.
- In this case, there is a limitation in the choice of preparation of the drink.
- Required to buy certain grinds.
- No grinder included.
- It is necessary to descale the appliance frequently, even if the automatic function is present.
But the main disadvantage for some is that the full participation of a person is required in the process of making coffee. In addition, difficulties often arise during the first use, because it is necessary to acquire the skills of ramming raw materials into a horn.
The stores offer a large selection of carob models of coffee makers. Any consumer will be able to find a suitable option for themselves. You can focus on the rating of devices given above. It is based on consumer feedback and customer demand.