Expecting a baby is the most responsible and exciting period in the life of every woman. In the head of the expectant mother, many questions are formed related to her internal state. This article will discuss whether pregnant women can drink non-alcoholic beer. Let's deal with this common question.
Before giving an affirmative or negative answer to the question of whether pregnant women can drink non-alcoholic beer, it is worth saying a few words about all the components contained in this seemingly harmless drink. Beer Ingredients:
- Water is an essential fluid for any organism. You can talk about its benefits endlessly. Its negative properties are almost impossible to find.
- M alt is a product made from cereals. Among the positive qualities of this substance are: acceleration of muscle mass growth; energy reserve; strengthening teeth, nails, hair and gums; memory improvement.
- Hop is a well-known plant from which almost allvarieties of beer. Scientists have long identified its medical benefits for the body: anti-inflammatory or analgesic effects; elimination of allergic reactions; strengthening the vascular system; normalization of metabolism. In addition, hops produce a rejuvenating effect.
- M altose syrup is another ingredient found in beer drinks. This is an artificial product created by hydrolysis from starch or corn. Due to it, the taste of beer is noticeably improved. It also becomes richer and more nutritious.
The combination of all of the above creates a strong drink rich in B vitamins and iron. Can pregnant women drink non-alcoholic beer? If you delve into its composition, then there are no obvious contraindications for its use for expectant mothers.
Reverse side of the coin
Above we have already talked about amazing substances that, when chemically processed, create a strong and tart drink. It is worth noting that each base product poses absolutely no threat to a woman and a living organism growing in her. But still, the question of whether pregnant women can drink non-alcoholic beer remains controversial.
The fact is that any such drink contains a minimum proportion of alcohol in its composition. The alcohol base is formed by the interaction of m alt and yeast. If you take a closer look at the composition of some types of "harmless" beer, you can see that the alcohol content is from 0.5 to1 percent. If there is such a mark, then it is better to refrain from the temptation to taste it.
Beer and baby development
Can pregnant women drink non-alcoholic beer? As it turned out, the lady can allow a sip of this drink if she feels the need, but its amount should be minimal. In addition, you can “sip” only a high-quality variety of non-alcoholic product, which is completely free of yeast, which increases the level of alcohol in the liquid when interacting with m alt.
Thus, the second question arises: “Can all pregnant women have non-alcoholic beer?” Waiting time plays a decisive role here:
- The first trimester is the most important time. It is from 1 to 12 weeks that all the important organs of the future man are laid. Any physiological or psychological disturbance will adversely affect the process of fetal formation. Conclusion: drinking non-alcoholic beer should be avoided.
- The second trimester (according to women) is the easiest: toxicosis is already behind us, and there is still a long time before delivery. Future organs are almost formed, now, they only have to fully grow and develop. Conclusion: non-alcoholic beer is allowed, but no more than 1 can per month.
- The third trimester is the most exciting. By this time, the embryo has already acquired a human appearance and is preparing for the long-awaited birth. His mom can treat herself to non-alcoholic beer, but no more than 1 mug per month.
Doctors also strongly recommendboth partners to give up any bad habits during pregnancy planning. Conception is a complex process. During this period, the body should be he althy.
Many women think about whether pregnant women can drink non-alcoholic beer. Here you need to say a few words about the possible consequences that may appear when alcohol enters the body:
- In the third trimester, swelling often appears. Drinking this drink will additionally help slow down the withdrawal of fluid.
- Yeast-based drink is a high-calorie product, and the expectant mother does not need extra pounds.
- Excessive beer will flush out the vitamins needed for both the woman and her baby.
- In rare cases, there are problems with neurological and psychological development; a deficiency of body weight is formed; reproductive function is impaired; various kinds of pathologies are formed in the fetus.
If you put the benefit of the subject of conversation on one side of the scale, and its harm on the other, then the last of them will clearly outweigh.
On inner desires
Surprisingly, the question of whether pregnant women can drink non-alcoholic beer is a very common one. What makes a lady, in whom a new life is being formed, want to drink beer?
In the summer, for example, you really want to quench your thirst with a strong and cold drink.
There is an opinion that the body sends signals to the brain about whathe lacks substance. Non-alcoholic beer contains an excess of vitamin B. Therefore, most likely, the expectant mother is deficient in it.
A woman's body during the formation of a new life in her uterus is in a stressful situation. Her hormonal background is in a "shaky" state. A common case is the appearance of unreasonable depression, aggressive behavior, tears, hysteria, mood changes. Perhaps the mother-to-be wants to drink beer in order to relax a little.
The most common reason is habit. The lady is used to drinking alcohol on a day off or a holiday. Even during pregnancy, she does not want to "change traditions." She becomes quite uncomfortable in the company of drinking friends, and she wants to overcome this discomfort with a soft drink.
The first thing a woman should do is to understand the reason why she wants to drink beer. When it comes to light, you can try to find an alternative option.
You can quench your thirst with fruit drink, green tea, ice cream or juice. The ideal option is pure water. An excellent source of vitamin B is meat, fish, carrots or eggs. Herbal tea, for example, with the addition of chamomile or mint, will help to relax the nervous system. As for parties, they are generally better avoided by pregnant women. She must spend the most important nine months of her life in a calm environment.
What do the ladies think?
Ladies are very suspicious natures. If they were affected by such an ambiguous question about whether it is possible for pregnant womennon-alcoholic beer, reviews are likely to help find the answer to it.
Fortunately, most expectant mothers take care of their offspring, women try to quench their desire to drink this drink.
Some female representatives claim that they allowed themselves to relax in this way during pregnancy and lactation, and nothing terrible happened.
Almost all men are extremely negative about future mothers who have such negative habits.
Specialists always play it safe, so they do not recommend such "pampering".
So can pregnant women drink non-alcoholic beer? It is worth considering that each organism is individual. For someone, negative consequences may occur after one sip, while for someone, liters of beer drunk will not hurt at all. However, the significant harm of this drink to the weakened body of a woman and her baby still exists. Is it worth risking the he alth of the future baby for a fleeting pleasure?